About This Website

Please help me raise money for fundraising Orphan Children Rescue Center in Nepal. See my posts below for updates on this journey!

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Thank you to everyone who has donated last fall to help me fund OCRC. Thanks to your generous donations I have been able to fund OCRC since December 1, 2015. Amanda - you are the greatest cousin in the entire world! How can I begin thank you enough for all the hard work you've done setting up this blog for me. You are such a beautiful talented person! Thank you form the bottom of my heart. 

For those of you who don't know, I've been donating funds to OCRC of $250 USD a month, while another sponsor, David Hann from Australia, has donated the other $250/mo. David was the previous full time donor but is now retiring and he is unable to continue. This pays for 37 kids to get a good education with 2 new uniforms a year each, all food, their housing, supplies, clothes etc. I have done much research while in Nepal last summer and know for a fact this orphanage is only surviving off of our donations, no other donors, no other bank accounts. Since my return from Nepal I've set up a separate account for this fundraising. 100% of donations go from my GoFundMe.com then I wire it through Western Union where Gyanandra, the founder of this orphanage, picks it up in Bhaktapur Nepal once a month. It's crazy how big of an impact a small amount of American money can have on so many lives in Nepal. I've been able to experience this first hand by being fortunate enough to discover this wonderful place through volunteering with Helping Hands Hospital. Please help me support these kids with any donations of any amount.

If anyone is ever interested in visiting OCRC, outside of Kathmandu, please contact me anytime at Lis159@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment for Lisa! :)